JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
SPONSORS & PATRONS
For visiting this page!
Is truly valuable and we are very keen to recognise and reward your generosity.
In working towards our goal of providing (regular) professional orchestral performance, the Management seek to build a loyal fanbase, keen to join us and support the cause.
To help keep the financial ball rolling we've invested both our time and 'hard earned' in ample doses!
However you can contribute, we would be delighted to receive your interest. All gifts we receive will be invested directly into funding our forthcoming events which we hope to update you with very soon.
We hope to meet you at one of our events soon!
WHY BECOME A PATRON?
As a patron, your gift will directly help fund our young and professional musicians who perform in our concerts.
The Management are very aware of the many talented young musicians in the City and beyond who may otherwise not experience the opportunity to perform amongst a professional set-up.
We hope to provide many opportunities for a musically rewarding experience for all involved.
• Our gratitude and recognition on the Patrons' page of our website and in concert programmes (categorized by amount donated)
• Special discounts on forthcoming events
• Priority booking
• Complimentary concert programmes and refreshments
• VIP invitations to our Sponsors and Patrons events
Please contact us if you are interested to become a Patron, or maybe consider becoming a:
WHY BECOME A SPONSOR?
As a sponsor, you can make a huge and immediate impact in helping the Camerata achieve great things!
The 'wish list' we've collated below offers a range of sponsorship opportunities, followed by information on how we hope to reward your investment in our projects.
• Sponsor an orchestral musician or chair
• Sponsor a soloist and/or conductor
• Sponsor a concert
• Sponsor a series
• Sponsor a young musicians concert
• Sponsor our inaugural young musicians competition
• Sponsor a charity concert
Help us raise money for different charities
POSSIBLE BENEFITS TO SPONSORS
• Special recognition on the Sponsors' page of our website and in concert programmes (categorized by level of sponsorship)
• A brand new dedicated page on our website (with or without images) promoting your business and linking to your own website via link text or logo
• Advertisement of your business throughout our website - on all pages - and on all media publicity including flyers, posters, emails and via our social networking avenues
• VIP invitations to all concerts and events with complimentary concert programmes and refreshments
• Complementary live music for your private or corporate event(s).
Background or concert performance to entertain your friends, guests, colleagues and clients.
• Our broad range of contacts within the music world afford us to cater for your every need. A wide range of genres and instrumental and vocal line-ups are all possible as an accompaniment to your event.
Please contact us if you are interested to become a Sponsor, or maybe consider becoming a:
As an alternative to 'straight sponsorship', we would very much welcome the opportunity to exchange services, discounts or promotions that may be mutually beneficial to both your clients and our audiences.
We are very keen to develop good relations with (particularly, but not exclusively!) the local community and organisations in the hope of establishing a strong and valuable presence in the City.
We'd love to discuss the possibilities and look forward to working with you!
Please contact us if you are interested to become a Partner, or maybe consider becoming a:
MANY THANKS TO OUR PREVIOUS SUPPORTERS:
Concerto Soloist: Jonathan Plowright (9 May 2009)
Concerto soloist: Natalie Clein (4 July 2009)
CONCERT SPONSOR & HOSPITALITY PARTNER
Dining Room performances
Harry The Piano (14 Nov 2009)
© 2015 Chichester Pro Camerata Ltd.